Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Blog Post #0 - Intro Blog

  • Photo:
  • Email: kserres@tamu.edu
  • Class Standing: 4th year Senior
  • Why are you taking this class? It looked like an interesting class and something different than the typical computer engineering class.
  • What experience do you bring to this class? I am a a senior at Texas A&M so I come with all the experience that an individual with education at such a fine institution would typically have while studying a computer engineering degree. Furthermore, I have experience in C++, C#, and Java coding languages, along with programming for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone. I also have experience with diffusing bombs (one of the previous facts is false).
  • What are your personal life goals? To serve God and follow his will for me, to be a good person, to make a difference in this world while I'm alive, and to dance in the rain with my shoes off.
  • What do you want to do after you graduate? I am considering graduate school to get a Masters, but if I do not take that route, then I hope to find a job that I enjoy and to go work there and make a difference.
  • What do you expect to be doing in 10 years? Either being an Engineer at a company that I end up at and developing cool and interesting things or... helping to populate the new colony on Mars after we find it is livable.
  • What do you think will be the next biggest technological advancement in computer science? The iPhone 5.
  • If you could travel back in time, who would you like to meet and why? Myself at a younger age so I could give myself a pep talk and hopefully create a better me.
  • Describe your favorite shoes and why they are your favorite. My favorite shoes are my Nike Free's. They are very comfortable and quite sylish (if I do say so myself). They are always there for me, albeit a little stinky by now, and help me conquer almost any situation that is shoe related. An all around great pair of shoes.
  • If you could be fluent in any foreign language that you're not already fluent in, which one would it be and why? I would want to be fluent in Korean so that when I get my nails done, I could hear the bad things they are saying about me.
  • Give some interesting fact/story about yourself. One interesting fact about me is that I was the starting backup kicker on the Fighting Texas A&M Football team my first 3 years of college. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haha so people do read these...
      well next time it rains during class I guess we'll have to take a field trip outside

      Delete